Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Welcome

To Submit a Recipe

You can leave your recipe in the comments. At the bottom of the post click on "comments" and you can type or paste your recipe right there. When asked to pick a profile you can use one you have or you can pick "Anonymous" Just be sure to leave a name if you would like some credit for it.

If you would rather send the recipe by email you can email it to me at CoffeeTeaRecipes@gmail.com *all photos will need to be emailed*

If the recipe you would like to share is already online then you can leave the link to it in the comments or email it to me and I will add it.

Either way I will then copy the recipe and make it into a post here on the blog with a link at the top or on the right side in the appropriate category. Then it will have a place that people can ask questions or make comments just for that recipe.

Would love to post stories and photos with as many recipes as we can but not needed. You can scroll down this page to see the latest recipes added or you can click on the tabs above to view by meal and then name.

Please feel free to leave a comment introducing yourself and sharing your blog or sites and I will get it added to the "Meet the People" tab.

Thank you

5 comments:

  1. This is a great idea--I am always looking for new recipes to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Not Just Another Mother Blogger and welcome to the site, I love exploring new recipes, real ones that real moms make, this site is becoming a great place for all of us to share our recipes, find new ones and meet some great people! I would love to add some of your favorite recipes to the site too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry Crane10/08/2011

    Hi, I am Terry and my quilting friend Sue Smith directed me to this site. Looks like this is a great resource to check often. I am interested in the mason jar recipes and only seen the pie one. I have only been on site a few mins...so much exploring to do I see. Anyway... thanks for the mason jar idea and I am thinking of mexican, left over turkey dinner theme, breads...and on a different note I thought you would find it intersting that I recently used my quesadilla maker (that was unused for years) to cook cake batter and used that cake (which cooked pretty fast and was moist and good) as a base for ice creme and toppings. Then I took that idea and used the waffle maker...also a good cake. Now I cook my frozen hash browns in the qesadilla maker and we like this also. Thanks again and keep growing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Terry and welcome to the blog, thank you for leaving a comment. I do only have the pie one here.. I added a blurb at the bottom of that post today to cover a bit more about it. I was going to add a link to a list of places about baking/cooking in jars but there are so many of them that I suggest just doing a search online and then you can find the ones that interest you the most. I am not doing very much baking at all for another 6 months or so and then will be adding some more of my own personal experiences. I would also love to add any personal experiences you have and or your recipes to this blog also. You can use the contact button above or email me at Michelle_Ballard@hotmail.com and I will put them in a post here. We also love pictures! That is great what you are doing with the quesadilla and waffle maker.. would love to see pictures of how that works with the cake and stuff! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete