Thursday, November 17, 2011

Desserts on a Stick

Someone I know is getting married and we were talking about the food that will be there.. one thing that was thrown out there was a dessert bar.. and maybe some things on a stick.. so I am going to gather up some ideas and will share them here so we will all have a place to refer back to.

All photos are from the website that will be linked right below them with the recipe or how to.


Pie Pop from Bakerella






Smores pops from yummly.com (I am hanging onto my desk top so I do not go make these right now!!)




Rock Candy on a Stick from sciencebob.com ( I am not going to volunteer to make this one for the wedding but I know someone with three boys who might like to give it a try some day for themselves just for fun )



Ok this is all I can handle right now.. lol I am staving.. I know I will be looking for more ideas and would LOVE if you have any please share them in the comments so I can get them added here. ~Thanks




Someone else had this idea too... check out their blog post with lots of amazing ideas



No comments:

Post a Comment