Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cup Cakes


Cup Cakes, originally uploaded by Chelle_Ballard.

This week I found a wonderful site... all about cupcakes.. JavaCupcakes
I believe I found her because someone I follow on twitter was following her and talking to her.. anyway.. one click lead to another click and pretty soon it was hours into looking through her site... and loving it. Great info and pictures and ... recipes! I also spent some time visiting with her on her twitter and now follow her on facebook too. I love company's that interact with people on a personal level.. and who are just fun to talk with :)

Last night I tried two of the recipes on her site... I tried the rhubarb cupcakes and the peanut butter chocolate ones... both are 110% awesome. Only one problem.. trying to decide which one to have. She has a page just for the recipes and I look forward to trying many more.

~Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment