Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Michelle

I am in my 40's and a mom to five. I used to say five teenagers but they are all growing up so fast. We have 4 boys and a girl and are adding daughter in laws to the list. I have 2 sisters, but we always had a lot of people around, cousins and neighbors and friends. Always a lot of cooking and eating. I love how food can bring people together and make them smile. I love the bond that happens between people who love to cook.... how the secret recipes are quick to be shared. I love how every recipe can be tweaked to make it personal. I am excited to be able to share recipes here and to make friends.



I live on a beautiful Island, Camano Island, Wa and I spend a lot of time walking on the beach, collecting treasures ( sea glass and shells and rocks and lots of fun stuff ) I then either just collect it ( and fill baskets and jars ) or I make the treasures into things to sell in my shop online. We enjoy hiking and love geocaching and road trips and camping. Sometimes we take off in the motor home and sometimes just in the jeep or on the Harley. We also enjoy staying home and working on projects, playing games or watching movies.

~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment